Windows Task Bar
Started by thosj

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
thosj

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2005
11-17-2005, 11:37 AM -
I started using TLB again after a long time. I got a new key and downloaded the latest beta. Installed and set up a few things.

My Windows Task bar shows open programs only on the right, next to the tray, with scrolling buttons. I don't like that and I don't know if I set something or if that's the way it is. Please tell me it's NOT the way it is. I thought when I first installed it wasn't that way!! I can't find a way to set it back to "normal". Can anyone help me?
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-17-2005, 01:53 PM -
Please can you post screenshot of your toolbar here?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
thosj

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2005
11-17-2005, 02:55 PM -
No, I don't think I can! I somehow got it gone. I turned off True Launchbar tool bar and turned it on again and it went away after a reboot. I don't know how to get it back!!

Is a scrolling Windows taskbar on the right of the taskbar area a feature of Truelaunchbar? I can't find anything anywhere about it, how to turn it on/off, anything. What am I missing here?

I did notice that if I check Hide Toolbar Title, the title goes away, but if I check it again, it doesn't come back until I remove the toolbar and put it back, or reboot the computer. Another feature?

See screen with text for where it WAS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-17-2005, 03:07 PM -
Quote:No, I don't think I can! I somehow got it gone. I turned off True Launchbar tool bar and turned it on again and it went away after a reboot. I don't know how to get it back!!
Quote:I did notice that if I check Hide Toolbar Title, the title goes away, but if I check it again, it doesn't come back until I remove the toolbar and put it back, or reboot the computer. Another feature?
You can find the solution in this topic.

Quote:Is a scrolling Windows taskbar on the right of the taskbar area a feature of Truelaunchbar? I can't find anything anywhere about it, how to turn it on/off, anything. What am I missing here?
Right-click taskbar and remove the check mark from "Lock the Taskbar" menuitem. After unlocking taskbar take TLB toolbar by the separator at the left side and drag it to the right until moved.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com