Customizing multiple buttons at once
        [Image: buttonsprops.gif]
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
peni

89 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2002
12-04-2005, 11:11 PM -
>Remember the old backup/restore file name

I work with two TLB, and the name remebered por each one is the same. Its a good option but the backyp filename its diferrent for each bar.

Sorry for my english, i'm spanish
peni

12-04-2005, 11:26 PM -
When i open a menu with a virtual folder (control panel) the CPU load is up to 30%, but not if the menu does not contain any virtual folder.
The icon of virtual folder is continuously 'flashing'

I work with Win XP pro SP2 ... and the last bete of course :wink:
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-05-2005, 12:35 PM -
peni Wrote:When i open a menu with a virtual folder (control panel) the CPU load is up to 30%, but not if the menu does not contain any virtual folder.
The icon of virtual folder is continuously 'flashing'

I work with Win XP pro SP2 ... and the last bete of course :wink:
Reproduced. Temporary solution: remove auto-arrange from menu.
The TORDEX Team
peni

12-05-2005, 11:28 PM -
Thank Yury Smile
Sam Hasler

93 posts 17 threads Joined: Jun 2003
12-06-2005, 04:12 AM -
When rebooting after installing 3.2.11 beta I got an Error dialog, see attachment.

Explorer reverted to the quicklaunch toolbar and I now cannot turn on the True Launch Bar or reinstall version 3.2.11 beta, when I do either I get the same error dialog.

Help! Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

12-06-2005, 07:39 AM -
Quote:When rebooting after installing 3.2.11 beta I got an Error dialog, see attachment.
Thank you for bug report. The only thing I can recommend uninstall 3.2.11 and install 3.2.10 again. I'll fix this problem shortly.
The TORDEX Team
Unbeliever

102 posts 17 threads Joined: Nov 2004
12-06-2005, 10:33 AM -
I installed TLB 3.2.11 and so far i haven't noticed anything different from 3.2.10 execpt for some new bugs >.<

First of all, my menus pop-up randomly on mouse over even though they are not set to do that (see my post in this thread <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.tsoftcentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=2131&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">http://forum.tsoftcentral.com/viewtopic ... sc&start=0</a><!-- m --> )

Second, even though menus open faster now they still take 1-2 secs to pop up when clicked.

Third, now when i open a menu before it renders the icons and text, for a split second, the menu looks like a broken TV. Weird colours and lots of noise. I can see it for a split second but it's still a bit annoying. This didn't happen with 3.2.10 and i've been using the same ATi Drivers for a while now (Omega 2.6.71 based on ATi Catalyst 5.9) I tried to make a screenshot but couldn't press the print screen fast enough >.<

Also i would like to suggest that TLB Backup now packs not only the settings but also the shortcuts from virtual folders because i had to recently reformat and i did backup TLB thinking that when i restore it it would have the shortcuts i put in it. I was annoyed when i saw that all my menus were empty and that i had to re-make them and drag new shortcuts to them.

Everything else works pretty much the same Sad

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 5.1.2600
Service Pack 1 Shell Version:6.0.2800.1106
Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2800.1106
TLB version: 3.2.11

Intel P4 2.66Ghz
512mb of DDR Ram
ATi Mobility Radeon 9000 with 64mb od DDR Ram
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

12-06-2005, 01:30 PM -
Quote:I installed TLB 3.2.11 and so far i haven't noticed anything different from 3.2.10 execpt for some new bugs >.<
I hope some old bugs are fixed also. What about bug with hotkeys?

Quote:First of all, my menus pop-up randomly on mouse over even though they are not set to do that (see my post in this thread <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.tsoftcentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=2131&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">http://forum.tsoftcentral.com/viewtopic ... sc&start=0</a><!-- m --> )
Well I've found one more thing why this can happened. In the next version this bug must be fixed.

Quote:Second, even though menus open faster now they still take 1-2 secs to pop up when clicked.
when clicked??? In the old topic you report delay on hotkey. Is this for all menus?

Quote:hird, now when i open a menu before it renders the icons and text, for a split second, the menu looks like a broken TV. Weird colours and lots of noise. I can see it for a split second but it's still a bit annoying. This didn't happen with 3.2.10 and i've been using the same ATi Drivers for a while now (Omega 2.6.71 based on ATi Catalyst 5.9) I tried to make a screenshot but couldn't press the print screen fast enough >.<
Actually I don't change anything in the painting. Screenshot would help me.

Quote:Also i would like to suggest that TLB Backup now packs not only the settings but also the shortcuts from virtual folders because i had to recently reformat and i did backup TLB thinking that when i restore it it would have the shortcuts i put in it. I was annoyed when i saw that all my menus were empty and that i had to re-make them and drag new shortcuts to them.
Sorry but this is impossible. Virtual Folders are can contain not only shortcuts. I have VF for all drives, My Documents, some others folders and generally TLB can't to determine what folders are with shortcuts and what with documents/data.
The TORDEX Team
t.s.lim

35 posts 12 threads Joined: May 2005
12-06-2005, 02:51 PM -
Yuri,

Would you consider add a predefined virtual folder (let say) "Frequent use" which collects N (defined by user) items with the highest "run counts"

What I mean is an automatic way to collects N most frequent access items into a virtual folder.
t.s.lim
Unbeliever

12-06-2005, 11:27 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I hope some old bugs are fixed also. What about bug with hotkeys?
I forgot to tell that now apparently the drives bug i was having (wrong drive names) now looks fixed Smile

Quote:Well I've found one more thing why this can happened. In the next version this bug must be fixed.
Thanks. At the moment that is the only really annoying bug i have.

Quote:when clicked??? In the old topic you report delay on hotkey. Is this for all menus?
sorry >.< i meant when i press the hotkey. However i noticed that now it happens very rare so it's apparently better that it originally looked. While it still happens it's much better now. sorry for the confusion Sad

Quote:Actually I don't change anything in the painting. Screenshot would help me.
I will try to get a screenshot but as i said it happens very fast and again, it now appears that it doesn't happen all the time because now i can't replicate it. I did notice this happens when i click/activate via hotkey the menu for the first time after a restart and if i don't use TLB for a while.

Quote:Sorry but this is impossible. Virtual Folders are can contain not only shortcuts. I have VF for all drives, My Documents, some others folders and generally TLB can't to determine what folders are with shortcuts and what with documents/data.
Ok. I just wanted to know if it was possible. Sorry for my tone i the previous post. You are doing a great job and i love TLB but sometimes the little bugs just annoy me a bit. Although TLB is one of the best software i used regarding the small number of bugs i have.

Kepp up the great work Smile
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

12-08-2005, 03:43 PM -
version 3.2.12 beta is released.

Unbeliever, please test it for bug with popup menus.
The TORDEX Team
Unbeliever

12-16-2005, 01:50 PM -
I tried the latest version and here is what i have found.

I managed to capture the drawing bug i keep seeing and which i mentioned in my previous post.

[Image: TLB_drawing_bug.jpg]

The slow menu opening when using hotkeys has been fixed.

Also the accidental menu popup when mouse overing (when not set) i also mentioned appears to be fixed! Big Grin

But the very annoying bug where removable drives that were once renamed (in button properties) keep their first changed name even though you rename them again, or try to use the default name is still there >.<
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

899 posts 100 threads Joined: Feb 2003
12-16-2005, 08:56 PM -
Unbeliever -
Even though it is somewhat inconvenient - you may just try un/reinstalling your driver all the same. Sometimes the driver somehow gets a slight corruption that a reinstall can correct.
HMSS Q Section
click here for 30+ ideas from a Special Plugin List
some examples=
UV Index Monitor, Allergy Monitor, TLB Version Monitor, Cinema Monitor
Visualise World Righteousness
Semper Ad Fundum
Working for the Secret Intelligence Service
Unbeliever

12-17-2005, 01:07 AM -
Q Section Wrote:Unbeliever -
Even though it is somewhat inconvenient - you may just try un/reinstalling your driver all the same. Sometimes the driver somehow gets a slight corruption that a reinstall can correct.

Already thought of it and tried it but it didn't help Sad

I even tried 3 different driver versions and that didn't change anything so i went back to the version i've been using for a while, the one that didn't have any problem with previous TLB betas.