Can a button open a menu AND run a program
Started by ebennetthill

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
ebennetthill

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2017
03-09-2017, 08:12 PM -
I'm just getting back into True Launch Bar after not using it fro a while, and I thought I was able to have a menu pop up when the mouse hovered over the icon AND have a left click on the icon run a program. Is this possible?
ebennetthill

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2017
04-12-2017, 12:22 PM -
(03-09-2017, 08:12 PM)ebennetthill Wrote: I'm just getting back into True Launch Bar after not using it fro a while, and I thought I was able to have a menu pop up when the mouse hovered over the icon AND have a left click on the icon run a program. Is this possible?

I found it. I have a menu with several favorite websites to open in my browser. One of those choices is my home page. If I right click on the home page choice and choose "Appearance">"Set as default", then the home page is opened with a single click on the menu icon.

The downside is that the rest of the favorite websites menu is revealed only by clicking and holding instead of popping up on Mouse Hover as before, but if you go to "TLB settings...">"Mouse">"Time before delayed menu open", you can set it for a short hold (but longer than the single click that opens the default page).