more height in TLB 3.2.13 RC1
Started by MArainman

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
MArainman

7 posts 5 threads Joined: Feb 2004
03-14-2006, 07:23 AM -
I just updated to the newest RC of TLB and I noticed that the 0,0 pixel has been moved upward to the absolute top of the taskbar. I've got the regular windows XP theme with the beveled top edge of the task bar. The 0,0 pixel used to be just below the shaded part of the bevel but now it appears that 0,0 it at the very top of the taskbar. As a result, some of my custom made skins are now moved upward 5 or 10 pixels where they now encroach on the shaded bevel. Hmmm. I guess I've gotta change a few ini files.

- Mike
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-14-2006, 12:32 PM -
What version was before update?
Maybe you need to change the option:
TLB Settings->Toolbar->Default alignment

Try to set it into "Center".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
MArainman

7 posts 5 threads Joined: Feb 2004
03-15-2006, 07:18 AM -
I was using 3.2.12. I tried setting the alignment to "center" which fixed some of the skins. From what I can tell, it fixed the skins where the placement and size of all the components is fixed in the ini file. For instance, I was using the network monitor skin "blue" which I believe came with the plugin. Setting the alignment to "center" centers it vertically and makes it look just like it used to. Using the "default" skin is different, however. The font size has increased about 4 points and now fills up the entire height of the toolbar. Setting alignment to "center" has no effect.
Another thing I noticed with my Media Control plugin: I'm using a variant of the "iTuned" plugin which I have modified slightly. Setting the alignment to "top left" puts the 0,0 pixel at the extreme top of the taskbar. Setting it to "center" moves 0,0 upward about 5 pixels so my plugin is now cut off at the top. Setting it to "Bottom/Right" moves 0,0 further up out of the taskbar. This problem only seems to effect the Media Control plugin. All my others respond as expected.

On my inclosed image:
TOP - my normal setup. Note how the two clocks and the media control plugin have expanded into the bevel. They used to sit just under the bevel. The network monitor skin has increased its font size to fill more vertical space.
MIDDLE - Replaced Default netmon skin with "Blue" and changed alignment to "center". Media Control moved up. netmon centered. no effect on clocks.
BOTTOM - alignment to "bottom/right". netmon has moved lower. mediactl has moved higher.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jkdclick

135 posts 11 threads Joined: May 2005
03-15-2006, 12:36 PM -
Yuri,

This is similiar to the mail monitor problem I told you about.
Jeremy K Dickinson
The TORDEX Team
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tordex.com">http://www.tordex.com</a><!-- m -->