[solved] YOU TOOK MY MONEY--WHERE IS MY LICENSE???
Started by TerryK

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 posts in this topic
TerryK

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Apr 2006
04-17-2006, 04:24 PM -
I have never experienced such shabby business practices. I've bought a lot of software online and have always received prompt support for the product. I bought a home license for TLB to support this software and this is how customers get rewarded. I used PayPal and paid with a credit card. The transaction was processed almost instantly and my card was charged. PayPal says the transaction was completed--SO WHERE IS MY LICENSE KEY!!
RegSoft is displaying a message that says 36 HRS!!! This is totally unacceptable. :x
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
04-17-2006, 05:21 PM -
I've checked the status of your order and found it is unprocessed. I've wrote to RegSoft (registration service) and ask them to process your order. Usually they answer during 1 business day and process your order.

There is the link to the order status page in the email from the RegSoft, so you can check order status.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Texan

217 posts 61 threads Joined: Feb 2005
04-18-2006, 03:35 AM -
The problem is NOT with TORDEX..................

I have experienced the same type of delay using Pay Pal.........they tell you every thing is completed, but then they delay processing to the vendor, (Probably until they collect the funds into their bank account) any
where from 8 to 24 hours..................

I've quit using them for this very reason.............
Texan
tagor

4 posts 0 threads Joined: May 2007
05-16-2007, 11:54 PM -
Still the same problem. I registered TLB, paid with PayPal. Despite my PayPal account showed transaction as realised, the information from RegSoft was false. There is neither reaction on my mail nor registration information over 36 hours...
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

05-16-2007, 11:58 PM -
Contact me by email (<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->) I need your name and email to find your order.
The TORDEX Team
tagor

05-17-2007, 12:10 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Contact me by email (<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->) I need your name and email to find your order.

[...erased personal data...]
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

05-17-2007, 02:06 AM -
Sorry I can't to find your email. Sad Anyway I've found your order on RegSoft. Its status is "PayPal Order Submitted, Awaiting Payment". There are can be the delay up to 3 days after PayPal payment. I've contacted RegSoft about your order. I believe the order will be processed soon.
The TORDEX Team
tagor

05-17-2007, 02:25 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Sorry I can't to find your email.

I'll resend it afternoon.

Quote: Sad Anyway I've found your order on RegSoft. Its status is "PayPal Order Submitted, Awaiting Payment". There are can be the delay up to 3 days after PayPal payment. I've contacted RegSoft about your order. I believe the order will be processed soon.

I see the same info from RegSoft. It is wrong. Details from this PayPal transaction are (in Polish, ctrl-c&ctrl-v):

Pierwotna transakcja
Data Typ Status Szczegóły Kwota
15 maj. 2007 Płatność Do RegSoft.com Zakończona ... -$27,94 USD

Also my credit card is already charged!
It means probably you shold consider longer discussion with RegSoft ;-)
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

05-17-2007, 08:18 AM -
tagor, your order processed. Regsoft must to send your key.
Sorry for delay.
The TORDEX Team
tagor

05-17-2007, 09:59 AM -
Yuri,
thank you for prompt reaction. I got your mail with registration data . It works, "Demo" disapeared (Vista64bit, TLB v4.2). There is still no information from RegSoft. Maybe my antispam filters are to strong ;-)