Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mail Monitor's Notify Icon setting is fussy
12-03-2019, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 09:22 AM by Wisewiz.)
Mail Monitor's Notify Icon setting is fussy
I have 128 x 128 png's for my primary icons, but when I try to put one of them in the Notify page, I have to use the Animation slots to get it to even use png files, and then I have to shrink them down to 38 x 38 to get them to look reasonably right with my other 5 main icons. I have no such problem with the Clipboard Monitor: it accepts 128 x 128 pngs with no problem, for both the Full and Empty icons.

It doesn't look bad with an ico icon 38 x 38 (see attached pic), but I'd really like to use the png's. They shine and look better.

Any ideas, suggestions, or help?

Thanks, Yuri

Wisewiz
To those who do not have it, even a little knowledge of computing seems as wizardry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2019, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 10:07 AM by Wisewiz.)
RE: Mail Monitor's Notify Icon setting is fussy
Just to show you how picky the Notify function of Mail Monitor is, these are both 48 x 48 PNG's, but the Notify function accepts and properly displays the squarish one, but blows the round one out of proportion, so that it's not usable. I have to put them both in the Animation (large) window to get them to work at all.

gmail48-TLB-2-II.jpg (1.84 KB)

If you get time to give this a thought, I'd be grateful.

Wisewiz
To those who do not have it, even a little knowledge of computing seems as wizardry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply