Started by Wisewiz

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

81 posts 31 threads Joined: Dec 2007
07-25-2021, 09:27 AM -
I would like to BOLD an item in the TLB context menu, so that I see it first when I open the context menu.

The menu I want to alter is the context menu for my Recycle Bin, which I have integrated into my TLB. When I right-click on the Bin icon, I get this context menu, which has Open highlighted (bolded). I'd like the Empty Recycle Bin line bolded instead.

Is there any way to do this?

Wisewiz
To those who do not have any, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

07-25-2021, 10:33 AM -
I have the same goal with the context menu for Yuri's excellent Clipboard Manager: in this case, I'd like to highlight (bold) the line Clear Clipboard History. Anybody know how?

Wisewiz
To those who do not have any, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

07-25-2021, 11:45 AM -
Yes, I know that I can empty the clipboard (i. e.., Clear Clipboard History) with a middle-click. I'm not looking to change the default behaviour of these two icons (Recycle Bin and Clipboard Manager), just the type face of two commands.

The default behaviour of the Recycle Bin when I single-left-click it is to open the Recycle Bin panel and show me its contents. The default behaviour of the Clipboard Manager icon when I single-l;eft-click it is to show me the contents of the clipboard. Both of those actions are perfect.

I'm just looking to make some un-bolded words bolded.

Yuri? Somebody?
Wisewiz
Koopa8840

21 posts 4 threads Joined: Dec 2018
07-25-2021, 01:09 PM -
It has to be coded to be bolded text.
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

07-25-2021, 01:27 PM -
Oh. Well, if anybody can code it, Yuri can.
Wisewiz
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-25-2021, 01:46 PM -
This feature is released already. Context menu item text will be not Bold, but you can select and "command" as default. Right-click menu item, select Appearance->Button properties. The select the "Default command". The screenshot shows the "empty" for recycle bin. Now you can click recycle bin and empty it.
This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 01:46 PM by Yuri Kobets.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
jlucco

71 posts 31 threads Joined: Oct 2010
07-25-2021, 09:24 PM -
Wisewiz,
Right-click menu item (in this case yours would be Recycle Bin), select Appearance->Button properties
Inside Text Label options, click check-box of Bold.
Ur done!

PS: I think there is no way to edit (your's Clear Clipboard History) an item of the Context Menu text.
This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 09:28 PM by jlucco.