My menu looks like a folder
Started by Hans L

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hans L

79 posts 30 threads Joined: Aug 2006
09-01-2006, 04:46 PM -
I have read the whole Help file, and done quite a lot of experimenting. Now, I have reached that stage that all beginners know -- headspinning time. I can't remember anything.

I would like to ask why, when I create a menu, it looks like a folder, and the shortcuts that I have put in there seem to refuse to show themselves (they did the first few minutes)?

Also, more generally, can I put separators with text, and buttons, in columns directly on a toolbar, or do I have to put one or more menus on the toolbar to accomplish that?

Gratefully,

Hans L
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-02-2006, 08:50 AM -
Quote:I would like to ask why, when I create a menu, it looks like a folder
By default new menus have the icon like the folder. You can change this icon: right-click menu button Appearance->Change Icon

Quote:and the shortcuts that I have put in there seem to refuse to show themselves (they did the first few minutes)?
Menu don't show shortcuts? How do you create them?

Quote:Also, more generally, can I put separators with text, and buttons, in columns directly on a toolbar, or do I have to put one or more menus on the toolbar to accomplish that?
Currently TLB don't support adding titles (separator with text) on toolbar dirrectly. You can add the separator, then right-click it and select "Change Title". Also to show the text on separator you must set "Show text" (View->Show Text).
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Hans L

79 posts 30 threads Joined: Aug 2006
09-06-2006, 04:26 PM -
Okay, Yuri, I am starting to get the hang of it now. Thanks.

Hans L