17 posts 2 threads Joined: Nov 2006
12-17-2006, 04:02 AM -
This seems to have fixed the transparency bug. Nice work Big Grin
dalex

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2006
12-19-2006, 11:55 PM -
Quote:What's new in the beta version
Windows Vista support
Only not for Vista x64. Whether the version for Vista x64 will be let out?
Cristian

9 posts 2 threads Joined: Dec 2006
12-21-2006, 02:57 AM -
Hello! I've used the Updater to have the latest beta version and i've noticed that the NSIS installer creates a reg entry and a file in TLB folder (NSIS.Library.RegTool.v2.$[34].exe - I think this the one if I remember well). The reg entry is deleted after reboot (I think) but the NSIS file stays there after some reboots. Is this normal behaviour?

Full Vista compatibility requires the installer and all .exe files to be digitally signed. You have to do it. Smile
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-21-2006, 05:34 AM -
Quote:Hello! I've used the Updater to have the latest beta version and i've noticed that the NSIS installer creates a reg entry and a file in TLB folder (NSIS.Library.RegTool.v2.$[34].exe - I think this the one if I remember well). The reg entry is deleted after reboot (I think) but the NSIS file stays there after some reboots. Is this normal behaviour?
Thank you for report this. I'll try to fix this problem.

Quote:Full Vista compatibility requires the installer and all .exe files to be digitally signed. You have to do it.
Digital Sign is optional. The only thing it will do - show my name as publisher before run.

Quote:Only not for Vista x64. Whether the version for Vista x64 will be let out?
I'll publish x64 version soon.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Grestorn

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2007
01-21-2007, 03:31 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Only not for Vista x64. Whether the version for Vista x64 will be let out?
I'll publish x64 version soon.

Any news on the x64 version? I recently updated my system to Vista x64, and I'm really missing my truelaunchbar...
nascar24usa

5 posts 1 threads Joined: Apr 2004
02-10-2007, 11:36 AM -
Long time user of TLB. Always worked perfect for me and I thank you. I just downloaded Vista premium and TLB has one (or me) problem. When I click to open menu it opens, but when I move the mouse up to highlight an item on the menu, the menu immediately closes. I can right click OK, just the left click to open something as soon as I move the mouse up to click on it , closes immediately. Any ideas?