Couple questions
Started by Pyros9

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Pyros9

8 posts 2 threads Joined: Jan 2007
01-04-2007, 04:53 PM -
Hi all! And first let me say to Yuri, this program is great! I've been using Free Launch Bar for a while now and just registered True Launch Bar. Am using Start Killer and it all looks great!

Q#1: Is there a way to change the text on the base menu. I have a menu with text and icon replacing the start menu. The text says "Menu" but I can not seem to find any way to change the font.

Q#2: I am using 28x28 icons in my taskbar and this of course makes the taskbar larger than normal. I want to know if there is a way to place things in the center of the taskbar instead of at the top. For instance, the volume plugin is always visable in my taskbar. It resides at the top though and I can not make it show in the center. Also, is there a way to make the rest of the icons in the taskbar center vertically? See pic....

Q#3: Is there a way to make just the clock plugin appear over on the right end of the taskbar, by the system tray? And have the rest of TLB stay to the left?

Thanks.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Doug Faddis
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

899 posts 100 threads Joined: Feb 2003
01-04-2007, 09:44 PM -
Welcome
#1 True Launch Bar settings>Fonts>Menu Caption Font
#2 Someone will hopefully give an answer
#3 You can create an additional TLB and place TLB Clock in it and move this bar to the right. Also the open apps bars place can be exchanged with TLB so TLB will be to the right of the (Tordex Community & ICQ) bars. You can then move the TLB Clock to the place on the far right.

Hope this helps.
HMSS Q Section
click here for 30+ ideas from a Special Plugin List
some examples=
UV Index Monitor, Allergy Monitor, TLB Version Monitor, Cinema Monitor
Visualise World Righteousness
Semper Ad Fundum
Working for the Secret Intelligence Service
Pyros9

01-05-2007, 01:17 AM -
Q Section Wrote:Welcome
#1 True Launch Bar settings>Fonts>Menu Caption Font
#2 Someone will hopefully give an answer
#3 You can create an additional TLB and place TLB Clock in it and move this bar to the right.

Thank you for the answers. #1 didn't work though. I changed the font and the size using the menu setting you suggested, no change.

#3 worked great! I created a new TLB with nothing in it, then placed the TLB Clock in it and pu it on the right.

Thank you.....
Doug Faddis
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-05-2007, 03:34 AM -
Quote:Q#1: Is there a way to change the text on the base menu. I have a menu with text and icon replacing the start menu. The text says "Menu" but I can not seem to find any way to change the font.
Please can you post the screenshot wuth the text "Menu" you want the change the font.

Quote:Q#2: I am using 28x28 icons in my taskbar and this of course makes the taskbar larger than normal. I want to know if there is a way to place things in the center of the taskbar instead of at the top. For instance, the volume plugin is always visable in my taskbar. It resides at the top though and I can not make it show in the center. Also, is there a way to make the rest of the icons in the taskbar center vertically? See pic....
Open TLB Settings->Toolbar->Default alignment. Set this option into Center. But this will not work for volume control. I need to update it.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Pyros9

01-05-2007, 08:46 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Q#1: Is there a way to change the text on the base menu. I have a menu with text and icon replacing the start menu. The text says "Menu" but I can not seem to find any way to change the font.
Please can you post the screenshot wuth the text "Menu" you want the change the font.

Quote:Q#2: I am using 28x28 icons in my taskbar and this of course makes the taskbar larger than normal. I want to know if there is a way to place things in the center of the taskbar instead of at the top. For instance, the volume plugin is always visable in my taskbar. It resides at the top though and I can not make it show in the center. Also, is there a way to make the rest of the icons in the taskbar center vertically? See pic....
Open TLB Settings->Toolbar->Default alignment. Set this option into Center. But this will not work for volume control. I need to update it.

The screen shot is on my first post. I changed the word to "Start". It has a picture of a house next to it. Thanks for working on this for me.
Doug Faddis
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-05-2007, 11:14 PM -
Quote:The screen shot is on my first post. I changed the word to "Start". It has a picture of a house next to it.
Oops, I missed this feature Sad Currently you can make text bold or/and italic only. The font can be changed via skins only.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Pyros9

01-05-2007, 11:36 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:The screen shot is on my first post. I changed the word to "Start". It has a picture of a house next to it.
Oops, I missed this feature Sad Currently you can make text bold or/and italic only. The font can be changed via skins only.

Ok, thanks.

So I thought I knew how to make it bold, but now I can't find that feature. Can you tell me how to make that text bold? Thanks....
Doug Faddis