Tear off menu opened when I launch windows?
Started by jallez

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
jallez

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2005
03-19-2007, 02:31 PM -
Hello
I use a tear off menu of the "desktop" folder and I would like it to stay always on ...the desktop (I have hidden the icons of the desktop). But when I launch Windows I have to open this tear off menu manually. Is it a way to get it opened automaticaly?
ps: it seems to me that some times ago you made a "special" TLB that could be used without the windows launch bar. Did I dream?

Thanks again for this great job
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-19-2007, 03:40 PM -
Quote:I use a tear off menu of the "desktop" folder and I would like it to stay always on ...the desktop (I have hidden the icons of the desktop). But when I launch Windows I have to open this tear off menu manually. Is it a way to get it opened automaticaly?
What TLB version do you use? There two options in the context menu that can control the behavior you ask:
* Always on Top - must be checked
* Auto close menu - must be unchecked

These options become available only when Tear Off is turned on.

Quote:ps: it seems to me that some times ago you made a "special" TLB that could be used without the windows launch bar. Did I dream?
Run "Standalone True Launch Bar" shortcut in the Start->All Programs->True launch Bar. This is so called tlbHost utility that allow to run TLB without Windows Explorer.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
jallez

03-19-2007, 03:49 PM -
Thanks
Sorry my english is not good enough Sad . In fact I don't want the menu to be always "on top" but I would like to find it on my desktop everytime I launch windows. I would like it to "auto open" .
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-27-2007, 09:02 AM -
OK, no I see. In the one of the next versions I'll add this feature.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
jallez

03-27-2007, 09:13 AM -
Thanks! Great
You know I tried Vista and after 3 weeks I came back to XP and I think if people who decide at Microsoft were like you, everything would be easer and more simple in the windows worldSmile (and I really think so)

PS: I had never used the slideshow plugin. I tried it yesterday and found it was OK (as always) but I was surprised that you didn't put a "random" option. Is is too complicated? It would be nice...

Thanks again for everything

Patrick Bouyer