Disk Free Space Plugin won't take settings
Started by gamick

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
gamick

18 posts 7 threads Joined: Jun 2007
06-21-2007, 05:09 PM -
When I specify the drives I want shown on the Disk Space plugin it shows all the disks irregardless of what I select. I have partitions that are for a set purpose and never get any bigger or smaller so I don't need to monitor them.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin and done the same with TLB as well. Any suggestions? I am using the latest version of the plugin and version 4.2 of TLB.

Thanks!
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
06-24-2007, 09:32 AM -
Drive Monitor works a bit different. It show ALL drives except disabled in the properties.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Dworkin

10 posts 2 threads Joined: Nov 2006
02-11-2009, 03:28 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Drive Monitor works a bit different. It show ALL drives except disabled in the properties.
And how to disable, for example, all drives instead of one (HDD)?
I do not what to see information about all my USB drives that I connected time to time.
Thanx.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

02-12-2009, 02:16 PM -
Dworkin Wrote:
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Drive Monitor works a bit different. It show ALL drives except disabled in the properties.
And how to disable, for example, all drives instead of one (HDD)?
I do not what to see information about all my USB drives that I connected time to time.
Thanx.
Hm... the removable drives are disabled by default in Drive Space.
The TORDEX Team
Dworkin

02-14-2009, 05:56 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Hm... the removable drives are disabled by default in Drive Space.

That exactly I don't want to. I would like to have monitor only for my hard drive and do not crash my dashboard when I plug USB drive
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

02-14-2009, 01:55 PM -
Quote:do not crash my dashboard when I plug USB drive
Drive Space crashes on USB drive plug?

Sorry I totally confused. What do you want to see on the Drive Space plugin?

By default Drive Space show all fixed disks. Everything that you plug into USB recognized as removable drives. And Drive Space ignore these drive by default.

You can add the drives into the list. Drive Space uses this list to add the removable drives or hide the fixed drives or set the alarm size.
The TORDEX Team
Dworkin

02-16-2009, 12:41 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:By default Drive Space show all fixed disks. Everything that you plug into USB recognized as removable drives. And Drive Space ignore these drive by default.
You can add the drives into the list. Drive Space uses this list to add the removable drives or hide the fixed drives or set the alarm size.
Ok, then I would like to report a bug in DriveSpace 3.0, that it shows me all USB connected HDD and does not give me an option to remove them from monitoring list.

Regards
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

02-16-2009, 02:56 PM -
Dworkin Wrote:Ok, then I would like to report a bug in DriveSpace 3.0, that it shows me all USB connected HDD and does not give me an option to remove them from monitoring list.

To hide any drive right-click the Drive Space plugin, open the "Drives" tab. Then click "Add drive" button. Type the drive letter and turn on the "Hide" option. This will hide the drive with selected letter.
The TORDEX Team
Dworkin

02-17-2009, 12:33 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:To hide any drive right-click the Drive Space plugin, open the "Drives" tab. Then click "Add drive" button. Type the drive letter and turn on the "Hide" option. This will hide the drive with selected letter.
Thank you for your tip!