COMPLETE NEWBIE
Started by naseller

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
naseller

2 posts 2 threads Joined: Nov 2007
11-12-2007, 04:39 PM -
all i would like to know is how to change my toolbar so the open windows in IE show up down on the bar so I don't have to scroll thru the tiny tiny section on the right to see what windows are open. I am old and tired and my fingers want to hit a BIG place on my toolbar at the bottom, not in a tiny little scroll area. can i do this? other than that i love the features...I use BIG icons, have the bar opened to double width....thank you.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-13-2007, 01:11 PM -
Sorry if understand you incorrectly :oops:

I guess you mean the the button with two arrows at the right side of toolbar. TLB place there the shortcuts if there is no space in the toolbar. This is the first problem when you have a lot of shortcuts on Quick launch before installing TLB.

You can easy solve this problem. All you need is to create the menu and drag all shortcuts there. I know this can be not so easy if using TLB drag&drop feature. But you can open the toolbar folder (%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch), create sub-folder there and move shortcuts there using Windows Exlorer or any other file manager.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com