Question about Control Media
Started by Danilux

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Danilux

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2007
11-28-2007, 03:08 PM -
When i try to add the Media Control alone i have to first it add the Quick launch menu and then i can add the Media control, But what i want is to have the Media control alone like in the next picture:

[Image: SYN-RJ.png]

And this is what i have and can not drag or move it :S

[Image: sshot-1.png]

Any help is much appreaciated Smile
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-28-2007, 03:44 PM -
There is no room for media control plugin on the toolbar. Unlock the taskbar and expand the toolbar to the left side until MC plugin appear.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Danilux

11-28-2007, 05:08 PM -
Lol, I feel so dumb, Worked great, thanks for the quick anwser Yuri , Is there any way i can remove the two little arrows that show the quick launch bar, or remove the launch bar at all, or may be replace the arrows image with a dark so it's hidden.

Thnx in advanced.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-28-2007, 05:14 PM -
Quote:Is there any way i can remove the two little arrows that show the quick launch bar, or remove the launch bar at all, or may be replace the arrows image with a dark so it's hidden.
TLB show all shortcuts you had in quick launch. If you don't need them then delete them (they will be removed from QL too). Or create the menu and place all shotrcuts there. Also you can use TLB Settings->Toolbar->Minimum size to control the buttons number on the toolbar before >> menu appear.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Danilux

11-28-2007, 06:48 PM -
Yep that worked too, you are the man, thanks for being so clear and helpful yuri Big Grin