Truelaunch Bar's - Right-click context menu
Started by fhurst

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
fhurst

18 posts 6 threads Joined: Nov 2004
12-10-2007, 11:51 AM -
I just finished reinstalling Windows XP Home and now I'm having trouble using TLB's right-click menu, because it doesn't shift all the way to the right of TLB. A portion of the menu overlaps the TLB toolbar and then that portion hides under the toolbar when I try to access it. I don't know which settings control this behavior in order to resolve this problem. I would have sent a Screencapture, but I don't know how to include it with this post.

Also, I wish to modify the behavior where the TLB toolbar disappears when I hover over any of the sub menus. This behavior forces me to reopen the toolbar if I'm in the wrong place and want to backtrack to the toolbar to continue a search for a button. There is a delay in the appearance of TLB that adds to the frustration of this behavior. The delay is necessary, because I dock TLB to the left side of my screen, and I use TLB in conjunction with a toolbar delay program (A feature I wish was built into TLB) called "Taskbar Activate", which allows me to set the delay to a comfortable amount of time that helps prevent those bothersome toolbar appearances that occur when accidentally hovering the mouse at the edge of the screen.
Have a Goodun, Cheers!
fhurst