Started by CWBillow

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
CWBillow

180 posts 78 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-23-2007, 09:07 PM -
Yuri:

I found the problem: the ABF item was a shortcut not a folder; I was unable to determine the Microsoft Office problem, but moved all the items inside the folder to a new folder, deleted the old folder, and renamed the new one to "Microsoft Office"... And now all is OK.

Cb

I have a virtual folder that points to one on my Start Menu. Inside the "real" folder are several "sub-folders".

The two clips contained in the attached ZIP file are:

Clip11 -- the context menu from the virtual folder Microsoft, and this points to "~ Microsoft" in the All Users / Start Menu / Programs folder;

Clip12 is the actual contents of the "~ Microsoft" folder.

Why does the "ABF Outlook Express Backup" show up twice in the virtual menu, but once on the folder, and

Why do the "Microsoft Office" and the "second" "ABF Outlook Express Backup" show up with no arrow -- they do not cascade?

What could cause these, and how do I correct them?

Regards,
Chuck Billow

Attached Files
.zip   Microsoft.zip (Size: 61.23 KB / Downloads: 422)

Chuck Billow
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-25-2007, 04:11 PM -
Quote:I found the problem: the ABF item was a shortcut not a folder; I was unable to determine the Microsoft Office problem, but moved all the items inside the folder to a new folder, deleted the old folder, and renamed the new one to "Microsoft Office"... And now all is OK.
Smile
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
CWBillow

180 posts 78 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-25-2007, 04:34 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:I found the problem: the ABF item was a shortcut not a folder; I was unable to determine the Microsoft Office problem, but moved all the items inside the folder to a new folder, deleted the old folder, and renamed the new one to "Microsoft Office"... And now all is OK.
Smile

Merry Christmas Yuri.

And thanks for what could easily be the best utility on my PC.

Regards,
Chuck Billow

Chuck Billow