winamp not found in media control
Started by gina.g

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
gina.g

13 posts 2 threads Joined: Apr 2006
04-21-2008, 06:49 AM -
have re-installed winamp, media control plugin and updated all i can find, but when i create a media control instance, i only get options for itunes and 'universal player' - interestingly it also says "Payer" instead of player... if i go to path box, enter details (standard xp (up to date also) file path), the plugin simply never works... if i use universal player it just brings up new instance of winamp but does not control it.

and i am a fully legit member, honest! i love this great program, and only now after years of re-installing horrible windows every 6 months or so, do i have problems! a shame. sorry if this has come up before, i have searched but it does not come up as recent problem. i use tlb v4.2.3 beta, is this to be expected? sorry if so.
gina
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
04-21-2008, 07:13 AM -
Download and install this file. This is the winamp support for beta version of Media Control. In the media control properties select the "Universal player".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
gina.g

04-22-2008, 05:33 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Download and install this file.This is the winamp support for beta version of Media Control. In the media control properties select the "Universal player".

Tried that, sorry, I should have said. Also tried re-installing winamp (after fully uninstalling first). Sorry to be annoying, but thank you so much for your response - I genuinely would be lost without TLB now, thank you for your hard work and time! Gina
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
04-27-2008, 11:46 AM -
Please check the winamp options:
Plugins->General Purpose

Is there "Remote Control for True Launch Bar"?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
gina.g

04-27-2008, 06:44 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Please check the winamp options:
Plugins->General Purpose

Is there "Remote Control for True Launch Bar"?

Do you mean 'gen_TlbRemoteWA.dll'? If so, yes :)