Started by possedv

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
possedv

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2008
07-23-2008, 08:29 AM -
Hello to all ...

Do there exist any command line parameters to unload TLB / load TLB with one specified ( of severals existing ) Toolbars ? We need this for switching the toolbar not manually but using software.

A friendly Thank You ind advance for Your answer.

H. Werthmann
POSS EDV-Beratung
Sam Hasler

93 posts 17 threads Joined: Jun 2003
07-23-2008, 10:26 AM -
Couldn't you just use the auto-sensing workspaces settings?

If they won't work with the way you use your applications (i.e. you want to switch between workspaces while using the same application) you could have a some "do nothing" applications that you run just to trigger a workspace change.
possedv

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2008
07-23-2008, 11:13 AM -
Sam Hasler Wrote:Couldn't you just use the auto-sensing workspaces settings?

If they won't work with the way you use your applications (i.e. you want to switch between workspaces while using the same application) you could have a some "do nothing" applications that you run just to trigger a workspace change.

Hello Sam, thank Your for your suggestion, but due to a comprehensive concept of organization auto-sensing cannot be used. We are looking for a simple way of offering a set of different toolbars containing up 20 or more programs each according to the tasks the employee has to do.

It would need to much room and to much time, io explain the details here.

If You see a different way or if You have any idea, i would be pleased
to get an email > <!-- e --><a href="mailto:possedv@t-online.de">possedv@t-online.de</a><!-- e -->

Kind regards

Herbert Werthmann