Help!! How to lock TLB Plugins
Started by mploof

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
mploof

7 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2008
10-24-2008, 11:30 PM -
I would like to know if there is a way to lock plugins to stay in one place all the time.

I currently have TLB Clock set over to the farthest right near the system clock...Is there a way to lock that item to stay right where it is, because every time I add a new item (plugin or shortcut) the TLB Clock disappears behind the double arrows, and I like the clock where it is.

Thank you,

Matt
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-25-2008, 06:03 AM -
The option you need:
TLB Settings->Toolbar->Minimum size

This option control the minimum number of icons on the toolbar before "double arrows" appear. So if you don't want the menu with double arrow, set this option into something large (more then icons on the toolbar).
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
mploof

10-25-2008, 06:30 AM -
Thanks,

This isn't exactly what I was looking for, but I will try and figure out how to make a second toolbar with just the clock and lock that toolbar over by the system tray, is this possible.

By setting the minimum size to a higher number did not help...Here is a picture of my toolbar, but I would like to lock the clock closer to the system tray.

Thank you,

Matt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-25-2008, 09:18 AM -
Quote:This isn't exactly what I was looking for, but I will try and figure out how to make a second toolbar with just the clock and lock that toolbar over by the system tray, is this possible.
I guess you don't need the second toolbar. Right-click the clock then Appearance->Move to the right. And clock become the right-aligned.

If you want the second toolbar, create the folder where TLB can store the settings and shortcuts (toolbar folder) and open the second toolbar exactly like the first one. TLB will ask you for folder.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
mploof

10-26-2008, 07:47 PM -
Thank you,

This did the trick, you were very helpful...

Thanks again,

Matt