Started by Hermittguy

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hermittguy

7 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2009
01-19-2009, 08:00 PM -
Hello Yuri,
I've been using true launch bar for a couple of years and before I ask my question I want say it's a great little program, excellent work.
I'm more a reader of forums than a poster but in this case I decided to try my hand at presenting and idea for TLB's future. As you probably know Microsoft has decided to get rid of the Vista gadget sidebar in Windows7 and just place gadgets on the desktop.
I been experimenting with TLB in Win7 and came to the idea that it might be tweaked to act as a sidebar for gadgets in Win7, is this a possibly.
I know I would be interested in this feature as I plan on moving to Win7 when it's released, but I am disappointed in the dropping of the sidebar as I like to keep a clean desktop and to keep the gadgets where I can see them at a glance.
As I said I would be interested in this feature and from what I've read in other forums so would many others, I'm just wondering if it's possible and if so something you would want to do.
Thanks for any reply yea or nay and sorry for the long post.

I think I placed this in the wrong area, my apologies.
Hermittguy
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-20-2009, 02:57 AM -
I've posted the screenshot of my desktop. As you can see TLB can work as the side bar Wink
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Hermittguy

7 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2009
01-20-2009, 03:12 AM -
Are those TLB plugins, that looks nice I'll give that a try but I was thinking more of a place to pin the Win7 gadgets.
Thank for your reply, well off to work I go, I'll check back this evening.
Hermittguy