Started by driftingMODE

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
driftingMODE

12 posts 6 threads Joined: Feb 2009
02-18-2009, 01:16 PM -
hi

in the spirit of as many of the forum rules as i could find i searched for moon+monitor and found no resolution for my problem. at least not for the version i have or a newer post than 2004. so... i would like to submit that i struggle amongst other things with the following:

version information:
WindowsXP SP3
True Launch Bar v4.3
Moon Monitor v2.1

problem:
if i select 'Southern Hemisphere' it swaps the image around (light on other side of the moon) which i can understand, but then instead of waning like the moon is doing at the time it then reports it waxing in the tooltip even though it is 22 days old. if i then at any point refresh the TLB it swaps the image back and 'Southern Hemisphere' is again unticked in the properties window. also it reports Scorpio as the astrological moon sign when all other websites i visited (17 in total) reports it to be sagittarius.

suggestion for future update:
how about adding the sun sign in the tooltip. people interested in the moon sign would also be interested in the sun sign. it would be great if it can be added as a 'DataSlot' in the *.ini file to display on the TLB also.

please let me know if i missed something...

dM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)