another keyboard shortcut request
Started by acrophile

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
acrophile

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Apr 2009
06-19-2009, 08:38 AM -
Hi, I have another keyboard shortcut request, similar to the shortcut to temporarily disable the "Lock Buttons" feature...

This time I'd like a shortcut that toggles between opening a menu versus opening the folder (via Explorer) that the menu is built from.

For instance, I have a Desktop "menu" on my toolbar that when I click on it, it brings up a list of all my items on my Desktop. I often find myself needing to open the Desktop in an Explorer window instead. I figured another keyboard shortcut (perhaps Ctrl + Click) on the menu would be nice for that.

Currently what I do to accomplish this is to right click on the menu and select Explore or Open.

As always, thanks for the great product!
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
06-19-2009, 09:04 AM -
Quote:I figured another keyboard shortcut (perhaps Ctrl + Click) on the menu would be nice for that.
You can use double-click to open the source folder in the explorer.

One note, the double click for toolbar must be enabled: the TLB Settings->Toolbar->Disable double-click for toolbar buttons
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
acrophile

06-19-2009, 09:08 AM -
thanks... I've been trying that and I can't get it to work reliably... it maybe works 1 time in 8 tries... mostly it just opens and closes the menu instead of opening the folder. Sad
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
06-19-2009, 09:16 AM -
You are right Sad As I see now the double-click works only when the menu initially is opened (I have menu in auto-open mode so miss this bug). I'll try to fix this bug in the next version.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
acrophile

06-19-2009, 09:17 AM -
Thanks!!