Started by Cryonisis

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Cryonisis

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2009
10-25-2009, 01:05 AM -
Hi there,

I recently had to reinstall Windows (I use Vista 32bit) and this meant reinstalling TLB.

After installing it I rightclicked on my taskbar and selected "Toolbars -> True Launch Bar..." but nothing happened.

I read on the web a bit and read that I need turn on the Toolbar Title and drag it onto the toolbar. Well, I opened up the standalone toolbar, rightclicked and chose "TLB Settings" and then unticked the "Hide Toolbar Title" box in the Toolbar section. Nothing happened.

No matter what I try, I cannot get TLB to dock onto my taskbar in the position that was previously used by Quick Launch. It is always a toolbar that is mounted above the taskbar and that does me no good.

Please help!!!!!

Thanks

Cryo
Cryonisis

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2009
10-30-2009, 10:08 PM -
Does no one know how to deal with my problem? Sad
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-31-2009, 01:36 AM -
This is really difficult problem. I don't know how to solve this problem yet.

Please can you check the registry key:
Code:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{F1447D00-6982-43AF-A009-67051ACA4E3B}\InprocServer32
The (Default) value contain the path to tlb.dll Is this path is valid?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
dscott

11 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2010
02-20-2010, 08:15 AM -
I, too, have a problem undocking version 2 and beta 4.4 from the Windows toolbar and docking it instead on my desktop. I discovered (and installed) TLB yesterday.

I left-click the TLB title...the cursor changes to the four-arrow "move" cursor. But once I left-click and try to drag TLB onto my desktop, the cursor goes away and TLB remains docked to Windows toolbar.

I have confirmed that I have the correct registry setting referenced above.

TLB is not locked.

I am willing to purchase this, but only if I can get TLB off my toolbar and on to my desktop.

Thanks

David Scott
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

02-20-2010, 11:47 AM -
Quote:After installing it I rightclicked on my taskbar and selected "Toolbars -> True Launch Bar..." but nothing happened.
I've found the solution: right-click the taskbar and open the properties, then the Toolbars tab. Select "True Launch Bar..." and press OK. This will open the True Launch Bar.

Quote:I left-click the TLB title...the cursor changes to the four-arrow "move" cursor. But once I left-click and try to drag TLB onto my desktop, the cursor goes away and TLB remains docked to Windows toolbar.
I guess you are using Windows 7? Bad news: Windows 7 don't support the undocked toolbars Sad But you can use the Standalone TLB.
The TORDEX Team
dscott

02-20-2010, 12:28 PM -
Thanks for the response. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I *was* using Windows 7. I installed the beta 4.4 version because it claimed to support this OS.

However, I do not see "standalone" version of this application on your website. Can you provide me with the URL?

Thanks!

David
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

02-20-2010, 12:32 PM -
Standalone version is part or True Launch bar. You can find the shortcut in the Start->All Programs->True Launch Bar
The TORDEX Team
dscott

02-20-2010, 12:37 PM -
Thanks, Yuri!