Started by daveg7

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
daveg7

4 posts 2 threads Joined: May 2010
05-21-2010, 11:41 PM -
Hi,

After using TLB for years, I have a new problem, which has bothered me just today. The problem still happened when I updated to the latest beta version 4.4.9 RCI.

I create a new menu and choose an icon like I've done many times in the past. The icon shows only at first in the Customize menu, but the icon does not show after I've closed Properties. (I see only the original, default yellow menu icon.) A number of times, I tried to enlarge the icon size and and click on refresh, but the new icon still didn't appear. Then I opened up the Properties-Customize menu and saw that my new icon no longer appeared there.

I tried many times, and even rebooted the computer, but couldn't fix it. I didn't have a problem with changing the icon for documents, regular folders dragged in from the desktop, or applications; the problem happens just with menus created under TLB.

Thanks,

Dave
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-22-2010, 01:49 AM -
How do you change the icon? The valid way: right-click the menu Appearance->Change Icon
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
daveg7

4 posts 2 threads Joined: May 2010
05-22-2010, 03:11 AM -
It worked according to your instructions. Thanks, Yuri!

(The old method had stopped working for me: Right click on menu button, Properties, Customize, and Change Icon.)

Yuri Kobets Wrote:How do you change the icon? The valid way: right-click the menu Appearance->Change Icon