Started by gate1975mlm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
07-31-2010, 05:58 AM -
Hey Yuri Smile

Can you tell me why when you highlight text and select "cut" the text is added to Clipboard Manager?

Like for example if I am typing in a forum and I want to cut some text out it always adds that text to Clipboard Manager.

Is this by design?

Or is it a side afect to the way Clipboard Manager works?

Any chance Clipboard Manager could be made not to add text to Clipboard Manager when selecting "Cut" without of course messing up what all ready works so well?

Thanks Smile
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-31-2010, 08:02 AM -
Quote:Can you tell me why when you highlight text and select "cut" the text is added to Clipboard Manager?
The "cut" is same as "copy to clipboard and delete the selection". Clipboard Manager takes everything that appear in the clipboard, including the text via "Cut".

Quote:Any chance Clipboard Manager could be made not to add text to Clipboard Manager when selecting "Cut" without of course messing up what all ready works so well?
I'm afraid this is impossible, or possible with the deep hacking (and worsen stability).
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
07-31-2010, 01:10 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Can you tell me why when you highlight text and select "cut" the text is added to Clipboard Manager?
The "cut" is same as "copy to clipboard and delete the selection". Clipboard Manager takes everything that appear in the clipboard, including the text via "Cut".

Quote:Any chance Clipboard Manager could be made not to add text to Clipboard Manager when selecting "Cut" without of course messing up what all ready works so well?
I'm afraid this is impossible, or possible with the deep hacking (and worsen stability).

Thanks for the info Smile

And keep up the great work!