Started by left

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
left

17 posts 7 threads Joined: Dec 2008
09-10-2010, 09:05 AM -
I created a menu that points to the root of my e: drive. Is there a way to

a) make the menu only show selected folders from the e: drive? (I can't think of a way to make filters work because there's not really a pattern to distinguish between the ones I want and don't want to show)

b) make the folders listed in the main menu not expand into submenus when the mouse is on them? And have them open in Explorer when they're clicked on.

Thanks.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-10-2010, 06:15 PM -
Quote:a) make the menu only show selected folders from the e: drive? (I can't think of a way to make filters work because there's not really a pattern to distinguish between the ones I want and don't want to show)
You can just hide the items you don't need. Right-click the item you want to hide and select "Hide" in the menu.

Quote:b) make the folders listed in the main menu not expand into submenus when the mouse is on them? And have them open in Explorer when they're clicked on.
Right-click the menu item and remove the check mark from the "Expand folder".

PS. Maybe the better solution is create the normal menu with the shortcuts to the folders you need?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
left

17 posts 7 threads Joined: Dec 2008
09-11-2010, 07:34 AM -
Thanks for the info. Very useful.

Yuri Kobets Wrote:PS. Maybe the better solution is create the normal menu with the shortcuts to the folders you need?
Yes, I see what you mean.

Thank you.