Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
DrTeeth

55 posts 23 threads Joined: Nov 2009
10-20-2010, 12:41 PM -
Hi,

I hope I can explain this clearly.

I have several folders on TLB, and I have always found that when one folder is clicked open, to get another one up one moved the cursor to the next one (I have my folders together). I find it very annoying that this happens *instantly*. I wonder if some configurable delay or (preferably) fade effect could be implemented.

Not only would this be more pleasing on the eye, I often find that on my way to an item in a folder (that I have already opened) I may, for a split second, go over the neighbouring icon with the result that that folder immediately pops up, unwanted. With a delay or fade, this would not happen. Even brushing another icon by a single pixel brings up another folder and when moving quickly, it is difficult to avoid.

Regards and thanks for v5,

DrT
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-20-2010, 12:51 PM -
The fade effect for menus is implemented already (in TLB it named Blend). You can find it on TLB Settings->Menu->Effects the Menu Animation section. You can select the animation style and the duration.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
DrTeeth

55 posts 23 threads Joined: Nov 2009
10-22-2010, 12:55 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:The fade effect for menus is implemented already (in TLB it named Blend). You can find it on TLB Settings->Menu->Effects the Menu Animation section. You can select the animation style and the duration.

Hi Yuri,

That does not produce the desired solution as as soon as my cursor touches an adjacent icon, the folder I am looking at disappears immediately. A solution for my OP would be a fade on *disappearing* not the current fade when appearing.

Thanks for pointing it out the current blend feature though.

Regards

Guy
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.