System Monitor Improvements
Started by appro

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
appro

3 posts 2 threads Joined: Jan 2011
01-02-2011, 04:52 PM -
I am using the System Monitor plugin configured as "CPU History (line) 16. I love this plugin and find it very useful. I have noticed that the plugin does not respect the "Buttons Margin Height" setting in "Toolbar Options". Therefore the plugin sits at the very top edge of the Taskbar and cannot be moved lower. Can this be changed because it looks a bit strange sitting at the very top of the Taskbar.

Also, I think it would be a worthwhile improvement if the foreground and background colors could be configured. At the moment a green line on a black background is the only option.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-02-2011, 05:38 PM -
Quote:Can this be changed because it looks a bit strange sitting at the very top of the Taskbar.
Try to set the option: TLB Settings->Toolbar->General->Default Alignment into "Center". I guess this will solve the problem.

Quote:Also, I think it would be a worthwhile improvement if the foreground and background colors could be configured. At the moment a green line on a black background is the only option.
I'm sorry I don't understand this clearly. What colors you mean?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
appro

3 posts 2 threads Joined: Jan 2011
01-02-2011, 05:56 PM -
Thank you for the prompt reply. Smile Yes, setting the Default Alignment to center fixed the problem. The colors that I was talking about are the black background and the green CPU graph. It's not a big deal but if it doesn't involve a lot of coding, it would be good if these colors could be changed.

Thinking about it, it's probably not possible because the CPU can be displayed in many other configurations besides the "CPU History (line) 16" configuration that I am using.
skyprophoms

12 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2011
07-29-2011, 09:27 PM -
I myself would like to know this as well...

Also would there any chance that this could be a forum by forum basis, or an option when the thread is created? Just curious.