(Feature Req.) Selected TrueLaunch Menu embedded in SENDTO
Started by jlucco

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
jlucco

71 posts 31 threads Joined: Oct 2010
03-02-2011, 01:27 PM -
It would be great for TLB to operate its selected menus also inside the SENDTO menu of context menu. For people who use long directory listings like me, I always download a file to my desktop, then I open my target folder with TLB fast. Then I cut/paste the file from desktop to the targeted explorer window.
However, if TLB could operate its menus also inside the SENDTO context menu, it would be a huge timesaver...
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

899 posts 100 threads Joined: Feb 2003
03-20-2011, 01:37 PM -
Perhaps this is already possible. If you have your TLB installed in the default location you can create additional 'Send To' items and use the TLB location as a target such as: C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\yourfolders

The 'Send To' menu is located at: C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\SendTo

Of course these locations are for XP and for other Windows versions they should be found easily. Once in the 'Send To' folder just create there a shortcut to the proper folder you wish to open. Hopefully this information is not confusing. If you wish detailed instructions how to accomplish this please advise.
HMSS Q Section
click here for 30+ ideas from a Special Plugin List
some examples=
UV Index Monitor, Allergy Monitor, TLB Version Monitor, Cinema Monitor
Visualise World Righteousness
Semper Ad Fundum
Working for the Secret Intelligence Service
jlucco

03-20-2011, 11:44 PM -
I did not understand what you mean exactly. I could easily create custom shortcuts in my SENDTO folder. But those are just a bunch of shortcuts. That's not the point. What I ask is, with right-clicking a file; browsing SENDTO; then inside SENDTO, browsing my TLB's main menu embedded to send the file wherever I decide that time.
Jepindell

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Feb 2011
05-07-2011, 11:31 AM -
Maybe we should remove the subsilver2 thing from the list?
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

899 posts 100 threads Joined: Feb 2003
08-19-2011, 08:21 PM -
jlucco Wrote:I did not understand what you mean exactly. I could easily create custom shortcuts in my SENDTO folder. But those are just a bunch of shortcuts. That's not the point. What I ask is, with right-clicking a file; browsing SENDTO; then inside SENDTO, browsing my TLB's main menu embedded to send the file wherever I decide that time.

All right. Your request is understood. We will need Yuri to answer this one. Our team likes the idea.
HMSS Q Section
click here for 30+ ideas from a Special Plugin List
some examples=
UV Index Monitor, Allergy Monitor, TLB Version Monitor, Cinema Monitor
Visualise World Righteousness
Semper Ad Fundum
Working for the Secret Intelligence Service
jlucco

09-15-2011, 10:26 AM -
I hope Yuri would make it happen in the next version then....

=D>
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-15-2011, 11:04 AM -
The SENDTO menu is totally different technology. And it can be integrated with TLB.

But TLB can offer something to replace the SENDTO. Just create the TLB menu with the shortcuts to the folders you need. Now you can drag the files and drop them on the folder shortcut to copy/move the files. Make the icons larger for this menu. Also you can tear off the menu to make it always opened. I think this is the good replacement for SENTTO menu.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com