Make Screenshot v3.0 released for True Launch Bar

Changes:
* Added: the simple Markup Tool
* Added: the capture mode Window with transparency
* Added: the capture mode Window with clear background
* Added: the capture mode Monitor with cursor
* Added: the capture mode Application with clear background
* Added: the option to draw the mouse cursor on the sreenshot
* Added: the information window with coordinates and zoomed picture in the region capture
* Fixed: the files extension for JPEG format is changed into .jpg
* Some minor changes

[Image: 160.png]

Homepage
Download
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
03-17-2011, 08:45 AM -
Hello Yuri,

Thanks for updating Make Screenshot Smile

2 small issues I do have with it however.

1. I know you changed save as .jpeg to .jpg which is great however in the drop down menu next to Image Format it still says JPEG. Can you change that also too "JPG" please Smile

2. There seems to be no way to remove an arrow once addad to a screenshot. Can you add a "undo" button to Markup Tool? Or maybe an option to right click on an arrow and select "cut"?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-17-2011, 09:01 AM -
Quote:2. There seems to be no way to remove an arrow once addad to a screenshot.
Select the Picker tool, select the arrow or any other figure and press DEL to delete it.

Quote:Can you add a "undo" button to Markup Tool? Or maybe an option to right click on an arrow and select "cut"?
I'll try to make the markup tool more powerful in the next version.
The TORDEX Team
gate1975mlm

03-17-2011, 11:28 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:2. There seems to be no way to remove an arrow once addad to a screenshot.
Select the Picker tool, select the arrow or any other figure and press DEL to delete it.

Quote:Can you add a "undo" button to Markup Tool? Or maybe an option to right click on an arrow and select "cut"?
I'll try to make the markup tool more powerful in the next version.

Sounds good Smile

Thanks again for making the screenshot plug in so great! Smile
gate1975mlm

03-21-2011, 10:41 AM -
Hi Yuri,

The main 2 things I would like to see added to the Markup Tool are.

1. "Crop feature" This would come in handy when you take a screenshot of the whole screen and you want a quick way to remove part of the screenshot.

2. "undo button" a fast way to undo the last change you made to a screenshot.
gate1975mlm

03-21-2011, 10:46 AM -
Also not sure if this is a bug or what but Make Screenshot Plugin does not seem to be able to take screenshots of certain windows like for example "Device Manager" window.

Or some other programs like PS3 Media Server and Diskeeper.

Its seems Make Screenshot Plugin can not take screenshots of programs that run as Administrator.

Could this be fixed?
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

03-22-2011, 01:40 AM -
gate1975mlm Wrote:The main 2 things I would like to see added to the Markup Tool are.

1. "Crop feature" This would come in handy when you take a screenshot of the whole screen and you want a quick way to remove part of the screenshot.

2. "undo button" a fast way to undo the last change you made to a screenshot.
OK, these will be released. Thank you.
The TORDEX Team
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

03-22-2011, 01:44 AM -
gate1975mlm Wrote:Its seems Make Screenshot Plugin can not take screenshots of programs that run as Administrator.
I've tested but cant to reproduce this bug. The only thing I've notince, the capture modes with transparency or with clear background don't produce the transparent or clear background.
The TORDEX Team
gate1975mlm

03-22-2011, 07:55 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
gate1975mlm Wrote:Its seems Make Screenshot Plugin can not take screenshots of programs that run as Administrator.
I've tested but cant to reproduce this bug. The only thing I've notince, the capture modes with transparency or with clear background don't produce the transparent or clear background.

Yuri,

I did more testing and I think I now have a better idea of whats going on here.

If I use "ALT + Print Screen" button on the keyboard I am able to take screenshots of everything including software that runs "as Administrator" and also even "Device Manager" window.

Its when I just click the "Print Screen" button without ALT button that I can not take a screenshots of "Device Manager" window or software that run "as Administrator".

Does it work this way for you also?

And can it be changed so I just have to click "Print Screen" button to take screenshots of software that run "as Administrator" and "Device Manager" window?

I have had this issue for a long time now and I never understood why this was happening until today.
gate1975mlm

03-22-2011, 08:05 AM -
Just some more info about this issue.

If I set ALT+Print Screen capture to "default" then it will not take screenshots with software that run "as Administrator" or "Device Manager"window.

However if I change it to anything else like Region, Application or full screen for example it then is able to take screenshots of software that run "as Administrator" or "Device Manager"window.

But changing the Print Screen capture settings does nothing at all.

Just clicking the Print Screen button will not take screenshot at all of software that run "as Administrator" or "Device Manager"window. I have to hold down ALT+Print Screen for it to work.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

03-22-2011, 08:38 AM -
Yes, I've reproduced this problem. The Print Screen is not working for Administrator's wndows. I've found that Print Screen copy full screen into the clipboard if I press it in the Device manager. It is working as default. So I guess this is the feature (bug?) of the Windows.
The TORDEX Team
gate1975mlm

03-22-2011, 08:59 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Yes, I've reproduced this problem. The Print Screen is not working for Administrator's wndows. I've found that Print Screen copy full screen into the clipboard if I press it in the Device manager. It is working as default. So I guess this is the feature (bug?) of the Windows.

You think this could be fixed? [-o<
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

03-22-2011, 09:29 AM -
Quote:You think this could be fixed?
I'll try.
The TORDEX Team
gate1975mlm

03-22-2011, 09:51 AM -