(Please Read) Must have Feature Request!!
Started by gate1975mlm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
11-13-2011, 09:35 AM -
Hi Yuri, Smile

I have a long standing issue that drives me nuts about True Launch Bar for years!

I have a lot of RSS feeds in the News Reader and I can not figure out how to Arrange all the Feed "articles" from every feed at the same time.
Instead have to do each one separately which takes to much time. This really is a pain when I have to reinstall the news reader after a format of my OS.

I would like to do the following settings for every News Feed "article" at the sametime.

"Arrange icons by, Date, Descending, Auto Arrange"

There does not seem to be anyway currently to do this.

An "Apply to all News Articles" button would be great!

If this can be done can you please explain how and if not can you please add this option ASAP?

I really need this very bad!! [-o<

Thanks Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

gate1975mlm

11-13-2011, 09:47 AM -
One more thing.

I created a menu that has lots of radio streams and I want to be able to change all of their icons at the sametime.

Each icon will be the same so I really would like to change all the icons at once instead of having to to each one separately which takes to darn long.

Currently in order to change each icon for the items in a menu I have to do the following for each one.

"Apperance, Change icon, Browse for file"

Since I am using the same icon for each one I would like the option to change every icon at once.
An "Apply to all" button would be sweet.

Yuri if you can add these options you would really save me a lot of time and make me very happy!!! :mrgreen:
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-07-2011, 01:19 PM -
Quote:I have a lot of RSS feeds in the News Reader and I can not figure out how to Arrange all the Feed "articles" from every feed at the same time.
Instead have to do each one separately which takes to much time. This really is a pain when I have to reinstall the news reader after a format of my OS.
I think I'll add this into the Customize submenus.

Quote:Since I am using the same icon for each one I would like the option to change every icon at once.
Is this OK if I'll add the icon location into the Buttons Properties (Customize buttons). You can quickly customize some items with the same settings.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
gate1975mlm

12-07-2011, 02:05 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:I have a lot of RSS feeds in the News Reader and I can not figure out how to Arrange all the Feed "articles" from every feed at the same time.
I think I'll add this into the Customize submenus.

Quote:Since I am using the same icon for each one I would like the option to change every icon at once.
Is this OK if I'll add the icon location into the Buttons Properties (Customize buttons). You can quickly customize some items with the same settings.

Sounds good if it makes this easier for me Big Grin

Thanks