Explorer.exe crashing
Started by biatche

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
biatche

7 posts 5 threads Joined: Jul 2002
09-06-2002, 06:18 AM -
Happens A LOT when switching between warcraft 3 and other windows. Often while waiting for a game, I like to press start button to do other stuff. Occasionally (just about at least 3 times a day) the start button wouldn't pop up. The whole taskbar is NOT functional. You can't click, you can't use start button. You can however see the traces of Warcraft 3 background there.
WC3 is using the EXACT same resolution, color depth, mon frequency as my desktop (meaning monitor doesn't click when you switch between the game and desktop)

Specs:
w2k + sp3, tlb 1.1.0.7 + startkiller + email notify + wamp3 control

I'm THINKING* of testing the latest version 1.2.6 RC2 right? Will it be any more stable considering the fact it's actually beta?

Also, if I do try it, do I need to purchase it? Or is this beta version free?... or can I use my old reg?
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-06-2002, 06:41 AM -
Quote:I'm THINKING* of testing the latest version 1.2.6 RC2 right? Will it be any more stable considering the fact it's actually beta?
It will be great if you try with version 1.2.6 This is pre release version. In most cases more stable then 1.1.0.17

Quote:Also, if I do try it, do I need to purchase it? Or is this beta version free?... or can I use my old reg?
You do not need to purchase it if you already registered user. But you need updated license key for this version. If you do not have this new key contact me support@tsoftcentral.com
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com