Timer: Requests
Started by Blue Proteus

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Blue Proteus

18 posts 9 threads Joined: Jun 2009
01-19-2012, 04:30 PM -
Currently you can use the Tear Off Menu to drag the timer window anywhere on screen, but when you perform a timer action (starting or stopping a timer) the window minimizes to the toolbar and is no longer visible. It would be great if there were an option to keep the timer window open and force it to stay on top of other apps while it's open.

Also, it's easy enough to add a new timer to the list, but I don't see how to remove one!

Thanks
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-19-2012, 09:27 PM -
Quote:Currently you can use the Tear Off Menu to drag the timer window anywhere on screen, but when you perform a timer action (starting or stopping a timer) the window minimizes to the toolbar and is no longer visible. It would be great if there were an option to keep the timer window open and force it to stay on top of other apps while it's open.
Open the properties of the plugin and turn off the option "Close menu on timer start".

Quote:Also, it's easy enough to add a new timer to the list, but I don't see how to remove one!
Right-click the timer you don't need and select "Delete"
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Blue Proteus

18 posts 9 threads Joined: Jun 2009
01-19-2012, 10:17 PM -
Awesome! I guess when I saw that Delete menu item I thought it was for the whole toolbar button, not just that timer. 8)

I could have sworn that when I was working with it earlier, after tearing off the timer window I was able to move it around. Now I can't move it from where it pops up.

Another setting somewhere?

Thanks
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-19-2012, 11:47 PM -
Quote:Awesome! I guess when I saw that Delete menu item I thought it was for the whole toolbar button, not just that timer.
Usually Delete menu items delete the object you clicked.

Quote:I could have sworn that when I was working with it earlier, after tearing off the timer window I was able to move it around. Now I can't move it from where it pops up.
Right click in the menu and check if the option "Pin menu" is turned off.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com