(Request) Programs Menu needs to be smaller like Windows 7 All Programs Menu!
Started by gate1975mlm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
03-04-2012, 08:42 AM -
Hello Smile

Is there anyway you can make the menu for programs menu the same size and design as the Windows 7 All Programs menu?

See the 3 screenshots for examples.

Currently the menu in True Launch Bar is way too big. I would like it the same size as the Window 7 All Programs menu with a scroller and or scrolbar and when you click on the folder it would open the sub menu under the selected folder.

Can this be added?

This feature will also really come in handy with Windows 8. Because Windows 8 will not have the All Programs menu from Windows 7.

In fact by Windows 8 removing the All Programs menu it may give people even more reason to use True Launch Bar Smile

Thanks
This post was last modified: 03-04-2012, 09:09 AM by gate1975mlm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-04-2012, 09:35 AM -
It is possible to make menu size smaller right now. Right-click in menu and select "Customize menu", then Set the height in "Max. menu height" (in 5.6.3 beta this option on the "Other options" tab).

The opening the submenus under the folder is not very easy to release. But I like this idea. I think I'll make this feature. Thank you.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
steami

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Mar 2003
10-31-2012, 11:18 PM -
(03-04-2012, 09:35 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: It is possible to make menu size smaller right now. Right-click in menu and select "Customize menu", then Set the height in "Max. menu height" (in 5.6.3 beta this option on the "Other options" tab).

The opening the submenus under the folder is not very easy to release. But I like this idea. I think I'll make this feature. Thank you.

Yuri, as I am interested in the feauture and as I see your post dates some months ago, I would like to know if in the meantime you implemented it, and in case which option should I choose.
Many thanks
Stefano