Started by ciprian

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
ciprian

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2013
03-14-2013, 10:49 PM -
Hi, Yuri
I love the new feature you implemented in Clipboard Manager (hot keys for last, next items). This was on my wish list. Is there any chance to ad an option that when you hit the hot key for the last, next item we could have the menu open for all items? Sometimes I have more than 10 clips and selecting the next or previous clip is not useful because I need ..let's say the third one and I still have to open the menu and navigate to this one.
Thank you,
ciprian
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-20-2013, 02:51 PM -
I plan to make the preview of the selected clip on the main button. This can be used on the sidebar style toolbars. Other options I plan to release - show the preview as popup window when you select clips with the hotkeys.

I don't think that the opening the menu very useful (but maybe I'm wrong). You can use the hotkey to open the menu, then select the clip with arrows and Enter to copy the clip the the clipboard. The latest version of TLB is always activate the last active window and you can paste the clip immediately.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
ciprian

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2013
03-25-2013, 11:23 AM -
Thank you, Yuri, for your replay.
Here is why I believe having the menu opening while selecting the Next/ Previous button in needed. Let's say I have 10 clips and I would like to select the 3rd one. I have no idea which one is the 3rd one so I will have to open the menu and go with the arrows to my clip. In this case, the Next/ Previous button in worthless if I do not know which clip was selected last time. Sometimes I have to do this after several minutes and it makes the task more meaningless if I do not select the hot-key to open my menu.
I appreciate your help and your willingness to please everybody.
This post was last modified: 03-25-2013, 11:23 AM by ciprian.