Refresh Menu Not Functioning
Started by quattrocchi

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
quattrocchi

52 posts 11 threads Joined: Jan 2010
05-21-2013, 10:10 PM -
Neither with the refresh icon on menu, nor by Right-click => Refresh.
I see new folders are stuck down the bottom, so I click "Refresh":
[Image: refresh01.jpg]

But as you see the folders are not arranged in alphabetic order, and recent additions are still near the bottom:
[Image: refresh02.jpg]

FYI refresh has been done in Win Explorer [F5].

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-22-2013, 10:56 AM -
You have to turn on the auto-arrange for the menu. Right-click in opened menu, select Arrange icons by->Auto arrange.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
quattrocchi

52 posts 11 threads Joined: Jan 2010
05-22-2013, 12:03 PM -
(05-22-2013, 10:56 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: You have to turn on the auto-arrange for the menu. Right-click in opened menu, select Arrange icons by->Auto arrange.
Well well. That's fixed it.
Thanks for the fast reply. I believe I asked this before, and you've answered it before too!

But I don't see why Refresh exists if it doesn't operate ... let's see, couldn't a click on Refresh force an Auto-Arrange? Maybe not, we might be wanting to refresh the list arranged another way.

Is there a way to set a default arrange to Auto under TLB settings?

Brian
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-22-2013, 12:15 PM -
Quote:But I don't see why Refresh exists if it doesn't operate ... let's see, couldn't a click on Refresh force an Auto-Arrange? Maybe not, we might be wanting to refresh the list arranged another way.
Refresh just updates the shortcuts/files list. Usually you don't need to use Refresh. TLB checks folder for new items on every menu open. Without auto-arrange all new items added to the bottom.

Quote:Is there a way to set a default arrange to Auto under TLB settings?
TLB Settings don't have this option. You can customize menus via "Customize menu" or "Customize sub-menus".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com