Update on these Feature Requests?
Started by gate1975mlm


Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


2 posts in this topic
gate1975mlm
Senior Member
****


0
487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
06-24-2013, 06:32 AM -
#1
Hi Yuri Smile

I was just wondering if you could give me an update on when and if any of the following Feature Requests will be added in the near future?

Create Folders for Feeds in the News Reader?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4251.html

Clipboard Manager double-click-to-clear?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4465.html

Clipboard Manager Request) Option to automatically clear individually items?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4492.html

Backing up Clipboard Manager History?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4460.html

"edit text" in Clipboard Manager?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4139.html

(Feature Request) For Make Screenshot?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4461.html

Also I saw your post on facebook with the new News Reader features coming and they look great! Enhanced support for HTML and Images support in the News Reader are wonderful additions!

Can not wait to try it out Smile

Thanks again for all your hard work on True Launch Bar!!!
This post was last modified: 06-24-2013, 10:31 AM by gate1975mlm.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak
*****


8
6,183 posts 427 threads Joined: Jan 2002
06-26-2013, 11:44 AM -
#2
Quote:Create Folders for Feeds in the News Reader?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4251.html

Clipboard Manager double-click-to-clear?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4465.html

Clipboard Manager Request) Option to automatically clear individually items?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4492.html
These features will be released shortly with new TLB version.

Quote:Backing up Clipboard Manager History?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4460.html

"edit text" in Clipboard Manager?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4139.html
I'll try to release in the next version, but maybe these features will be delayed a bit.

Quote:(Feature Request) For Make Screenshot?
http://forum.tordex.com/thread-4461.html
I'll make update for this after the features above.

Quote:Also I saw your post on facebook with the new News Reader features coming and they look great! Enhanced support for HTML and Images support in the News Reader are wonderful additions!
One more feature: tooltips text scrolling Wink So you can read the complete article and view the complete clipped text in Clipboard Manager.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
gate1975mlm
Senior Member
****


0
487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
06-26-2013, 06:19 PM -
#3
awesome Smile

Looking forward to it!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)