(Feature Request) HotKey for ClipMan History?
Started by Wisewiz

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 posts in this topic
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

81 posts 31 threads Joined: Dec 2007
07-23-2013, 08:53 AM -
Thanks again for making the Clipboard Manager able to wipe its history clean with a middle-click or a double-click. That's what we asked for, and that's what you gave us.

But sometimes when you get what you thought you wanted, it's not as great as you thought it would be.

I find the double-click option not to my liking, because I have to enable double-clicks for all of my menu icons at the same time, and that means that if I accidentally double-click a menu icon, I don't just see the menu pop up and close, but the File Explorer window opens to the Quick Launch folder.

And I never have liked using the scroll wheel for anything except ... well, ... scrolling (or maybe zooming).

So somewhere down the road, if you have the time, and if you're willing to do it, could you add a hotkey option to the Clipboard Manager | Properties | Clipboard Manager Options panel for "Clear Clipboard History"?

(In the attached image, the green, red, yellow and blue icons pop up menus of shortcuts to files and folders or applications and utilities. The Blue M is my e-mail client (for reading Gmail). The Clipboard Manager icon shows an empty white page, because it's currently empty. The icon changes when there's something on the clipboard, of course.)
This post was last modified: 07-23-2013, 12:52 PM by Wisewiz.
Wisewiz
To those who do not have any, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.