solved Menu w/Virtual Folders Stopped Closing
Started by nrector

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
nrector

11 posts 6 threads Joined: Mar 2014
03-18-2014, 01:10 AM -
I've used TLB for years now and just started having an odd issue. One of my menus that holds my Virtual folders stopped closing automatically after opening. I have to go back and click on the menu root in my taskbar to get it to close. Never had this issue before. I checked for a newer version and updated but it's still doing it. Also rebooted. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Nancy
Windows 7
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-18-2014, 03:48 PM -
You "tear off" this menu. Right-click in this menu and remove the check mark from the "Tear Off Menu" menu item (or press CTRL+T when menu is active).

It is possible to tear off menu by dragging by menu caption. You can turn off this feature in TLB Settings->Menu->General (look the attached screenshot).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
nrector

11 posts 6 threads Joined: Mar 2014
03-19-2014, 12:57 AM -
(03-18-2014, 03:48 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: You "tear off" this menu. Right-click in this menu and remove the check mark from the "Tear Off Menu" menu item (or press CTRL+T when menu is active).

It is possible to tear off menu by dragging by menu caption. You can turn off this feature in TLB Settings->Menu->General (look the attached screenshot).

Thank you SO much! That fixed it!
Nancy Ü