solved Umm...how do you install?
Started by M0rph3us

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
M0rph3us

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2014
10-27-2014, 11:24 AM -
I hate to sound like a complete idiot, but how the heck do you install TLB now? I've used it in the past, and if I recall, it was a simple matter of downloading, installing and entering my registration code.

Now, I download, unzip and get a folder with no installation/executable file. So...what am I supposed to do with it? Is there a folder that this unzipped folder is supposed to go in? Obviously there is no option to enable TLB in the toolbar menu since nothing has been installed. I may be losing my mind, but I don't recall it being this complicated in the past.

My OS in Win7 Ultimate and I apparently need some help.

Thanks!
This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 10:53 AM by M0rph3us.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-27-2014, 03:56 PM -
Maybe you've downloaded the portable version (it is in ZIP)?

If you need installation here is direct link. Install, then right-click the taskbar and select Toolbars->True Launch Bar...

The portable version have the file "tlbHost.exe" - this is the standalone TLB. If you run it, the external toolbar will be created out off the taskbar. The Standalone TLB is installed with the normal installer also.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
M0rph3us

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2014
10-28-2014, 10:53 AM -
Ok, that was apparently it. I don't know how I got the portable version. Apparently wasn't paying attention to what I was downloading, lol. Thanks mate!