Can't See Menu Text
Started by Fing3rz

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Fing3rz

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Aug 2015
08-18-2015, 04:23 PM -
So here's the deal. The text label for the shortcuts in menus is black which incidentally is the same color as the background. So I can't see the text until I highlight the shortcut which turns the text white. Is there anyway to change the default text to white? I realize I could do this with truelaunchbar but I really like freelaunchbar and do not require any of the true's extra features. I'm on win 8.1 x64 btw. Thank You

edit: added a photo. You can't see the mouse cursor but it is hovered over Irfanview.
This post was last modified: 08-19-2015, 08:42 AM by Fing3rz.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ThomasRichardson

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2018
09-27-2018, 05:52 AM -
(08-18-2015, 04:23 PM)Fing3rz Wrote: So here's the deal. The text label for the shortcuts in menus is black which incidentally is the same color as the background. So I can't see the text until I highlight the shortcut which turns the text white. Is there anyway to change the default text to white? I realize I could do this with truelaunchbar but I really like freelaunchbar and do not require any of the true's extra features. I'm on win 8.1 x64 btw. Thank You

edit: added a photo. You can't see the mouse cursor but it is hovered over Irfanview.

Were you able to change the color of the text? If yes, please let me know the process to do it as I'm also facing a similar problem.
paulwalker

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2019
01-09-2019, 07:56 AM -
So here's the deal. The text label for the shortcuts in menus is black which incidentally is the same color as the background.
Bathmate