Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't See Menu Text
08-18-2015, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 08:42 AM by Fing3rz.)
Can't See Menu Text
So here's the deal. The text label for the shortcuts in menus is black which incidentally is the same color as the background. So I can't see the text until I highlight the shortcut which turns the text white. Is there anyway to change the default text to white? I realize I could do this with truelaunchbar but I really like freelaunchbar and do not require any of the true's extra features. I'm on win 8.1 x64 btw. Thank You

edit: added a photo. You can't see the mouse cursor but it is hovered over Irfanview.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2016, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 07:24 AM by Vancer.)
RE: Can't See Menu Text
(08-18-2015 04:23 PM)Fieng3rz Wrote:  So here's the deal. The text label for the shortcuts in menus is black which incidentally is the same color as the background. So I can't see the text until I highlight the shortcut which turns the text white. Is there anyway to change the default text to white? I realize did you find the testogen review I could do this with truelaunchbar but I really like freelaunchbar and do not require any of the true's extra features. I'm on win 8.1 x64 btw. Thank You

edit: added a photo. You can't see the mouse cursor but it is hovered over Irfanview.

Hi Fing3rz out how to to change the text color?
09-27-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Can't See Menu Text
(08-18-2015 04:23 PM)Fing3rz Wrote:  So here's the deal. The text label for the shortcuts in menus is black which incidentally is the same color as the background. So I can't see the text until I highlight the shortcut which turns the text white. Is there anyway to change the default text to white? I realize I could do this with truelaunchbar but I really like freelaunchbar and do not require any of the true's extra features. I'm on win 8.1 x64 btw. Thank You

Were you able to change the color of the text? If yes, please let me know the process to do it as I'm also facing a similar problem.