How to eliminate the Windows 10 taskbar for the TLB
Started by fenpeppertree

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
fenpeppertree

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2016
03-18-2016, 02:27 PM -
Is it possible to eliminate the Windows 10 taskbar completely, and replace it with the TLB?

As it is, TLB is more like a dock than a taskbar. Whenever I open Google Chrome, or any other program, and then minimize it, it minimizes to the Windows taskbar. I can open any application/program from the TLB, but they all want to minimize to the Windows 10 taskbar.

I could install any kind of free dock-type software to accomplish this. I thought I was getting a Windows taskbar replacement not a docking bar.

I have the TLB set up in the 'standalone' mode, but that doesn't help.

Ideally, I would like to keep the 'Start' button that is on the Windows 10 taskbar, as well as, the Cortana icon, the Task View icon, and also the 'Notification Area'. If there is a third party software that can help achieve this, I would like to know about it, or if there is a way to replace just the segment of the Windows 10 taskbar that holds the applications and program icons (Quick Launch items), I would be interested to know.

The main reason I would like to replace the Windows 10 taskbar is the small size of the icons. I would like to be able to make the icons bigger than is possible with the Windows taskbar. And I do like pop-up menus for the taskbar, but I sort of have that covered by using a free software called 7Stacks. It is designed for Windows 7, but it seems to work with Windows 10, also.
This post was last modified: 04-14-2016, 07:14 PM by fenpeppertree.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-25-2016, 02:22 PM -
Sorry, I don't know way to disable Windows 10 taskbar Confused
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com