Empty Space Between Start Button and TLB - How to remove this "ghost" space?
Started by Fru1tcakes

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Fru1tcakes

2 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2003
02-14-2003, 07:07 AM -
I'm using TLB 2.2 and there is about an inch of "empty" space between the Windows Start button (XP Pro) and the first icon on TLB. I'm not showing the title and the name of my toolbar is called TLB. I get the same result even if I use the standard quick launch toolbar with my icons added to it. No, if I unlock the taskbar and drap the TLB seperator it does not allow me to remove all of the space. The TLB seperator stops with that inch of space betwen the start button and the first icon. I'm sure I'm doing something ######.

Also, are there plans to be able to add TLB to the systray?

Thanks. Love the program!
Denis

192 posts 19 threads Joined: Dec 2002
02-14-2003, 08:48 AM -
Fru1tcakes, are you using a registered version of TLB?
soupnazi

4 posts 1 threads Joined: Feb 2003
02-24-2003, 08:40 PM -
I have the EXACT same problem in Win98se. I wanna get rid of this space.
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
02-24-2003, 09:52 PM -
The best (and only) solution to this problem is to fork out the cash to register a legitimate copy of True Launch Bar. Yuri Kobets has spent a great deal of time and energy developing this exceptional utility and its plugins, and is asking a very reasonable price for his efforts. I find it fascinating that people will steal his software, then demand even more of his time and energy when the pirated software doesn't work correctly.
Soupnazi, if you (or anyone else) have unknowingly downloaded a hacked version of TLB, please let us know where you got it from. If you knew it was hacked (or hacked it yourself), stop wasting time and space with questions that only showcase your ignorance and audacity.