How do I make TLbar smaller?
Started by soupnazi

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
soupnazi

4 posts 1 threads Joined: Feb 2003
02-24-2003, 08:28 PM -
I currently have the weather plugin and that's it. I don't have any other icons in the bar. I've disabled the TrueLaunch logo but there is a blank space with the logo used to be and I can't make it any smaller.

So, I have one weather icon and then this blank space for 3 more icons. (1 inch space between start button, and first icon in TBL) I want to get rid of this extra space. Is it possible? (I've tried dragging it smaller, unlocking, etc.)

PS. I'm using Win98se.
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
02-24-2003, 09:53 PM -
The best (and only) solution to this problem is to fork out the cash to register a legitimate copy of True Launch Bar. Yuri Kobets has spent a great deal of time and energy developing this exceptional utility and its plugins, and is asking a very reasonable price for his efforts. I find it fascinating that people will steal his software, then demand even more of his time and energy when the pirated software doesn't work correctly.
Soupnazi, if you (or anyone else) have unknowingly downloaded a hacked version of TLB, please let us know where you got it from. If you knew it was hacked (or hacked it yourself), stop wasting time and space with questions that only showcase your ignorance and audacity.
soupnazi

02-24-2003, 10:23 PM -
I downloaded it from Tucows.com
So this means my copy is illegal?
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
02-25-2003, 06:53 AM -
Quote:So this means my copy is illegal?
It's possible. An unregistered (evaluation) copy of TLB has an image that looks like this:[Image: tlbunreg.gif] at the far left of the bar (occupying the space you claim to be having trouble filling). It also has a pop-up window that appears every 3 or 4 times you use it to launch something. If your copy has these two things, it is not illegal. If one or both has been removed or altered, and you have not payed to have your copy registered, I'd say it is illegal at worst, or unsupported at best. You can download the most recent (legal) versions of TLB and its plugins at www.truelaunchbar.com.
soupnazi

02-25-2003, 08:36 AM -
Thanks for the info. I will try getting the latest version from this site. Smile