Moving TLB around the Startbar - Can't make TLB a small bar anymore...?
Started by WhiteBait

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
WhiteBait

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2003
03-21-2003, 06:59 AM -
Hey Guys... GREAT Program you've got here. I've been using a program called Quickrun but I finaily got sick of the memory leak it had and I found this program... And no looking back!! Only one thing I feel you guys should add... Thats when you right click on a menu icon is that the option of Open folder there. I'm having to have both a menu and a shortcut the the same folder....

But to the point of this post... If you have a look at the pic i've posted. Theres 3 pics... the first one is the one I had and want back. The 2nd is what im having to use now... and the 3rd is the problem showing one. Can you see how the TLB is taking up pretty much all of the startbar on the 3rd pic!? I want it to go back to how it was...the first pic. On the left and small. But I can't... no matter what I do it will not. And its really anoyning because I know it can but it won't!! ARRRHHH!! Big Grin

Do you guys have any ideas on this one?? Thank You for your time.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-21-2003, 02:52 PM -
Quote:Only one thing I feel you guys should add... Thats when you right click on a menu icon is that the option of Open folder there. I'm having to have both a menu and a shortcut the the same folder....
OK Wink

Quote:But to the point of this post... If you have a look at the pic i've posted. Theres 3 pics... the first one is the one I had and want back. The 2nd is what im having to use now... and the 3rd is the problem showing one. Can you see how the TLB is taking up pretty much all of the startbar on the 3rd pic!? I want it to go back to how it was...the first pic. On the left and small. But I can't... no matter what I do it will not. And its really anoyning because I know it can but it won't!! ARRRHHH!!
Unfortunately you post screen shots when your taskbar is locked Sad I cannot see what toolbars you are using. And if it is possible post picture in 100% size. BTW for pictures of screen the GIF format is the best and smallest Wink
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
WhiteBait

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2003
03-21-2003, 04:30 PM -
Thanks for the reply. Smile Just remember with that open think to make it open where the icon is shortcuting too not where its stored. Smile

You should be able to tell whats going on with that s.shot dude... I want to make the TLB smaller so it doesn't take all of the startbar (like middle pic but on the left) Do you know how to make it smaller?? I took the one on the left before the other two.
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
03-22-2003, 12:39 AM -
I agree with Yuri - the screenshot's a bit hard to read. It's hard to tell what's what since it's a pretty customized layout. Another ss with the taskbar unlocked would help, as would 100% scaling. Some information about what might have caused the layout to change in the first place might land you some better suggestions, too.

Generally speaking, though, the code for taskbar/toolbar positioning is in the operating system (not TLB), and the way windows handles it is pretty flaky - it very rarely works the way you want/expect it to. Best advice without more info (/better ss) is to just keep playing with it. If you had it set up a certain way before, it's theoritically possible to configure it that way again.