what desktop theme used on screenshot of net monit
Started by alibaba


Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


7 posts in this topic
alibaba
Junior Member
**


0
3 posts 2 threads Joined: Mar 2003
03-23-2003, 11:01 AM -
#1
What desktop them was used in the screenshot of netmonitor? I like the look of the taskbar!

Thanks
shapeshifter
Senior Member
****


0
658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
03-23-2003, 12:18 PM -
#2
I'm not 100% positive, but it looks a lot like my theme. I use b|tranced4, available here. The two screenshots show the Blue and Blue super small skins (respectively) for Net Monitor.

Anybody know how to get 2 Blue super small bars to stack like this?
[Image: netmon1.gif]
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak
*****


8
6,182 posts 427 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-23-2003, 01:30 PM -
#3
Quote:What desktop them was used in the screenshot of netmonitor? I like the look of the taskbar!
Community/Rhodium from Style XP Wink

Quote:Anybody know how to get 2 Blue super small bars to stack like this?
In the Net Monitor properties set the number of rows into 2
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
shapeshifter
Senior Member
****


0
658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
03-23-2003, 02:02 PM -
#4
Quote:In the Net Monitor properties set the number of rows into 2
do I need 2 NIC cards or something?
a1ehouse
Member
***


0
54 posts 6 threads Joined: Mar 2003
03-26-2003, 03:24 PM -
#5
I'd like to know as well. Mine is still 1 row even though it's set to 2
...it maekesh me do a shecks wee...
[Image: A1eSig.jpg]
shapeshifter
Senior Member
****


0
658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
03-26-2003, 04:32 PM -
#6
Quote:I'd like to know as well. Mine is still 1 row even though it's set to 2

Yeah, same here. Sad
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak
*****


8
6,182 posts 427 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-26-2003, 04:41 PM -
#7
if you have tw0 connections (net cards or modem) and your using Blue super small skin so set Number of rows value into 2. See on screen shot:
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)