Started by Roma

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Roma

27 posts 7 threads Joined: May 2002
07-19-2003, 10:13 AM -
Hi,

For some reason I cannot open the mailmon properties anymore. They are password protected and I know I did not mistype the password when enabling it. The .xml file shows the correct password also. Any suggestions (i'm using the last version)

tia,
roma
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-19-2003, 11:37 AM -
xml file does not show correct password. This is encrypted string. Delete it and refresh TLB.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Roma

07-20-2003, 11:14 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:xml file does not show correct password. This is encrypted string. Delete it and refresh TLB.
Then how come my .xml file (located @ C:\Documents and Settings\Roma\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\tlbdata.xml) does show the correct password for all my menu's and folders including the mailmonitor plugin but still doesn't accept that password? Just the mailmon password is not accepted, for my menu's and folders it is (also same password)
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-20-2003, 12:46 PM -
hmm... this is the bug. What version of TLB do you use? Also can you send me tlbdata.xml to <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@tsoftcentral.com">support@tsoftcentral.com</a><!-- e -->?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Roma

07-21-2003, 02:30 AM -
Hi,

I'm using TLB 2.2.0.6 beta. I upgraded the various versions since I bought it in november 2001. I believe the mailmon properties were unaccessable since this or maybe the previous version of TLB, but I'm not sure here.
I deleted the .xml file but also had to delete the tlbdata (no extension) file in the same folder to access the various properties again.

I sent you the .xml file to the address you mentioned.

Thanx,
roma