Graphic Glytch
Started by Jax67

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Jax67

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2003
07-21-2003, 03:04 AM -
this seemed to happen with the 2.2.0.5-2.2.0.6 beta. at first, i thought it was the clock because the icons appear like clockwork every 6 seconds. i removed the clock, and it still does it. but it doesn't do it all day long. it goes in spurts. i don't know what triggers this problem.
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
07-21-2003, 04:45 AM -
Because you failed to specify, I'm going to assume the icon you are refering to is the one to the immediate right of your clock. If this is the case, can you right click it and select "Properties" to determine what it is?
Jax67

07-21-2003, 05:51 AM -
shapeshifter Wrote:Because you failed to specify, I'm going to assume the icon you are refering to is the one to the immediate right of your clock. If this is the case, can you right click it and select "Properties" to determine what it is?
yes, it is that icon. have you ever tried to right click something that disappears that quick? it's not easy Wink

i've tried everything but deleting all my toolbars. if i have too, i could. i think i'll wait for the next beta and take my chance.

in the mean time, if i can right click it, i'll try....

thanks,
dave
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
07-21-2003, 08:23 AM -
I wasn't aware it dissapeared quickly. It was there long enough to take a screen cap, so I figured it would be possible to right click it, too. Try this: unlock your toolbars, right click the slider for that toolbar, and select "Open". See if there's anything in there out of the ordinary...
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-21-2003, 10:20 AM -
please can you tell more about button with incorrect icon? Where it poiting to and what is name of shortcut file (see last post of shapeshifter how to access this file)?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Jax67

07-28-2003, 04:18 AM -
shapeshifter Wrote:I wasn't aware it dissapeared quickly. It was there long enough to take a screen cap, so I figured it would be possible to right click it, too. Try this: unlock your toolbars, right click the slider for that toolbar, and select "Open". See if there's anything in there out of the ordinary...
i finally was able to click on it (left click that is). xmlspy tried to load:

tlbdata.xml

it failed (problem with my xmlspy install - the first xml file i click on never loads correctly).

this file is in the list of files that appear when i "open" the folder. i've attached the tlbdata.xml file. there is nothing after the clock (according to the xml file that is).