Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
agapeincognito

14 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2003
10-16-2003, 01:53 PM -
This is to reference a new post of the same name under:

TrueLaunch Bar's Plugins > Plugins' Bugs

I wasn't sure which of the Bug posts was checked more frequently, hence the nature of this reference.

If you have comments or answers to the issue, please answer in the other post, as I'm sure the Moderators would prefer that.

Thanks.
Doug Smith

218 posts 21 threads Joined: Jul 2001
10-16-2003, 02:00 PM -
Quote:If you have comments or answers to the issue

Comments - sure. DON'T double post! Especially don't cross post the same question in the the wrong section and then tell people to answer you in the other section. That's why there's a seperate section for plugins. USE IT.
agapeincognito

14 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2003
10-16-2003, 02:24 PM -
Amazing how there is always someone who has nothing better to do than mouth-off in some forum somewhere...

I see people post in here "wrongly" all the time, which is why I posted this reference here - so that they might have the benefit of not having to type the same list of bugs in over again. But then again, excuse me for trying to be helpful. I know it must be difficult for you to have to click your mouse a couple extra times...

Some of us who have moderated forums for decades now try to actually be helpful to those who are generally novices. But then again, you aren't a moderator are you. Now I know why. A moderator would have simply said, "We check the other post more frequently" and I would have posted here no more. Simple, but polite.
Doug Smith

218 posts 21 threads Joined: Jul 2001
10-16-2003, 02:33 PM -
Ok. We check the other post more frequently so don't double post. How's that.